What if the canals are not found in rct
I had  rct of my 2 insicors in 2017 but the doctor had not it properly as infection is there now my dentist is telling that if the canals r not found then my tooth can't b saved and I have to wait till it fall off automatically then I should go for some replacement what can I do ?

Their is no other option except root canal treatment. Re RCT can save your tooth, else they may lead to more infection and if not treated properly then your teeth can't saved.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
No other alternative now ,
Good evening, From what I can figure out the canal is visible and re rct can be done. But there is some bone loss maybe l that is why the prognosis was told to be not good. Are your teeth moving? If not, then i think it is possible to save the tooth with fair prognosis. Further clinical picture of amount of tooth structure left is also required to judge this case. Thanks and regards Dr Eva Oraliah Dental Clinics