Weird bump in penis

I have a small bump in my penis - under the skin. It doesn't hurt and no irritation at all. I think it was always there but am feeling it lately. Appears only during erection. Am worried - what it might be
views-icons 70 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is a little difficult to comment on what you are seeing or feeling without examining the area. It  may be best to keep a note of other symptoms such as groin lumps, discharge or pain and see a Specialist in skin and DVD. Not all lumps are worrying but it is always better to get it checked out if it has come about recently. Please do not feel shy telling the doctor about your sexual partner(s) and if you have had unprotected sex. This often needs detailed examination and tests too. hope this helps best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?