Penis head hurts
The Head of my penis hurts when I touch it. And It burns sometimed while peeing. Please help. Can I have Sex with a condition like this?
10491 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, it looks like glans penis inflammation or infection. the glans, which is the cone-shaped part at the end of the penis. The glans, also called the head of the penis, is covered with a loose layer of skin called foreskin. You need to be treated according to cause. Sometimes urinary tract infection also causes burning micturition.drink more water. Better to avoid sex for some days. Consult general physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Throat hurts when i turn my head Why does my heart hurt sometimes The right side of my waist hurts
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.