Weight reduction

I am at morbit obesity my weight is 105 kg and my 5.4 I have tried many methods to reduce weight but I can't now I am just going for walking and rope exercise

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Weight reduction in the absence of any disease like hypothyroidism is a delicate balance where in the number of consumed calories have to be lesser that the calories spent in your BMR and exercise activity. A negative caloric balance for a prolonged period of time will give you a good amount of weight loss which you would be able to sustain for a prolonged period. Food calorific values of food food stuffs are easily available on the net. Make your own diet based on the foods you like and start your program. All the best. It's not difficult.
Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 15 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314