Weight reduce

Hi, I need to reduce weight in 30 days. At present I'm 84kg. How much weight can I reduce in a period of 30 days without exercise. Thank you
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Weight reduce

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you
Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
10%of weight to be reduced in 12 weeks...if you do it faster you might land up with gall stones.....so beware
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Without exercise?
Wow? Thats a whole new level of laziness.
Sorry we cannot help you out on this issue.
If you had just asked how to reduce weight, we would have prescribed you certain diet tips and exercises . But clearly, you do not want to lose weight.
You just want to be sedentary and gain more weight.
All the best.
Dr.Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health...without exercise it's not possible... You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Without exercise you cannot reduce even 0.5 kg. Everything comes at a price.. one can reduce weight by dietary and lifestyle change . Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)... Sleep for at least seven to eight hours.. Medically BMW more than 30 is considered obesity.. One should plan to loose around 1kg per month ,rapid weight loss adversely affect your health...