Weight put on

My weight is increasing day by day. At present my weight is 61 kgs. I want to ask is it fine enough Or I hv to do any kind of work out. Within 3 years I hv gain 10 kgs. My height is 5'8". I Dnt look bulky. But still I want to control it .

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is not much do u have more rummy fat
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...ideal weight for your height is around 70kgs. So you are not overweight at all. You can relax. You can control your weight through lifestyle changes, deit control and excercises.  have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same