Weight problem
My age under 26.but still this age my weight is only around 56. I have try loots of fruits. Ghee. Milk. But no result. Kindly suggests me how to gain my weight & look perfectly.

Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age.   A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person.    Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail