Weight loss.saging breast

Hello mam my weight is 40 post c section pls suggest some medicine and facing breast sagging issue badly.my height is 4.12.and after c section day by day my weight is decreasing

Harisha N L

Hi...i advise you to take daily egg, the egg white is rich in protein and the yellow portion is rich in cholesterol,if you are a non vegetarian consuming weekly twice meat is a good option....try to include diary products like panner, cheese, ghee, butter,shirkand in your diet...try to include foods like avocado,banana,peanut butter,potatoes,prawns etc. Try to include fish,carrots,sprouts,chicken in your diet which contributes to vitamins and proteins....Some times certain GE infection can lead to malnutrition, so getting rid of it will itself improve your weight. Hormonal imbalance can also be a cause, taking that supplements can improve the weight.. consult a physician for further management
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
For  brest sagging you can consult plastic surgeon. For weight improvement consult a nutrisionist.
Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani
General Surgeon 3 yrs exp Mohali
hi start exercise ..need not to worry u can start anything yoga, meditation for some time after six months of ur surgery u can start swimming best exercise which will prevent breast sagging.