Weight loss

My weight is around 60. I am so worried. Its effect mostly in stomach ,high and hips.PLZ suggest me how to loss weight fastly.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
There are four keys to controlling belly fat: exercise, diet, sleep, and stress management.1. Exercise: Vigorous exercise trims all your fat, including visceral fat.Get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise at least 5 days a week. Walking counts, as long as it's brisk enough that you work up a sweat and breathe harder, with your heart rate faster than usual. 2. Diet: There is no magic diet for belly fat. But when you lose weight on any diet, belly fat usually goes first.Getting enough fiber can help(vegetables, fruits (not filtered fruit juice). Avoid all outside junk foods, sweets or whatever ever extra you take between meals. Only three meals per day, stop taking each meal before it's full stomach. Avoid sweets or extra sugar. Avoid energy drinks. Practice habit of taking green tea or lemon juice (no sugar) daily in the morning. 3. Sleep: Getting the right amount of good sleep also helps to reduce weight. Atleast 6 to 7 hours a day. 4. Stress: Everyone has stress. How you handle it matters. The best things you can do include relaxing with friends and family, meditating,exercising to blow off steam, and getting counseling. Exercise probably has the most immediate benefits, because it gets at both obesity and stress.” For all these to work,, first you need to have inner motivation to lose weight.