Weight-loss

Is there any thing in homeopath, which helps body to loose weight naturally and also any medication that gives power to body, and protein to it? my current weight is 85kg and i want to loose 20kg weight, can homeopath help in that?

Doctor Answers (5) on Weight-loss

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. D.Senthil Kumar Chennai | Alternative Medicine
Hi No worries Homeopathy medicines helps you along with regular exercise, and proper diet, Its good to consult Experienced Homeopathy doctor to rule out the exact cause of Obesity and take proper treatment All the Best
You can definitely loose your weight but with medicine you need to take care about your diet and exercise. Regular exercise is very important. You can go to near doctor so that he can give you constitutional medicine. But in general Phytolacca Berry mother tincture is good for weight loss. Take care. Enjoy good health.
Dear Pt, definitely homeopathic remedies will help you to get rid of your problem. You need constitutional homeopathic remedy with IBT therapy. You can't loose 20 KGS, but up to 10 to 12 KGS you can. You need to take medicines at least for 6 to 9 months. Take care