ayurveda-icon
Weight loss
I want to weight loss please suggest the proscription for the weight loss and I want to gain height so suggest me sir.

We have successfully treated thousands of overweight people. The main issue of overweight people is that, they are leptin resistant. As a result of this, they don't get satiety signal at right time.  Unknowingly, they take more food than their requirement. This makes it impossible to lose fat in spite of sincere efforts. Ayurveda has breakthrough remedy for this. This remedy reduces leptin resistance, so they can get satiety signal at right time. This medicine burns fat and This is how this medicine increases energy levels. This medicine gives you proper fat loss and figure correction. With this medicine, you can lose up to 5 kg per month. This medicine is free from side effects. If you are interested in this treatment, kindly let me know your bowel movements and bladder habits. As a proof of our Good work, you can check our reviews on our website. Regards Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar 9270.       777731  
Contact directly.

Consult online
Hello weight loss requires multiple work up to be done starting from your sleep to diet and activities.. If I get a detailed history your problem will be easy to treat. Thanks..
consult online
Hello dear,don't worry, Take Decoction of fresh Giloy Tinospora cordifolia at morning,Tab Triphala Himalaya 3 tabs at night with Lukewarm water for 7 days, Drink lukewarm water whole day,Tab Ashvagandha Himalaya 1 bid, Isabgol 2 tsf bid with water before meals
U can consult online through Practo for further advice
Take honey, walnuts almonds pistachio, seasonal fruits and vegetables coconut water pomegranate juice, Avoid sour curd Kadi spicy food cold drinks alcohol eggs nonveg smoking tobaco etc if so
Consult ayurveda physician for proper diagnosis and root cause of ailment
maintain healthy life style and diet add fresh seasonal fruits and salad in diet
avoid excess oily spicy salty articles dairy and bakery products
Both weight loss and height gain need disciplined diet lifestyle and medication with proper supervision and expert advice. Please visit or consult online