Weight loss
I have gained 10kg and would like to know how can I reduce my weight. I have started drinking green tea after every meal and hot lime juice water also in the morning. I can go to gym plz suggest some home remedy

Hello, The most common cause of weight gain is consuming too much fat and not doing enough exercise to burn off the excess calories. A daily fruit smoothie for breakfast is a fantastic way to restore balance and promote weight loss. One of the best ways to promote weight loss is by becoming active and exercising for at least 30 minutes per day. Brisk walking, jogging, biking.