Weight loss

Hi, I have a very tight schedule. I am busy with work and attending tuitions for my course from 5am to 9pm. I am not able to exercise on account of the tight schedule. But i need to reduce weight as i am Obese. Kindly suggest on what kind of diet would help in weight loss. Or kindly suggest me on any other mode for weight loss. I do not need a quick weight loss plan. I just want to reduce to be healthy.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You can lose without exercise only little physical activity can also help. U should start with right diet for you.that will help u to lose weight. Write me on personal chat for diet counseling
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Hello.....without exercises you can loose weight but it happens slowly. For healthy and fit body follow these tips.1. Eat whenever you are hungry, follow your body signals and avoid eating if you are not hungry. 2. Take regular three meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner 3. In all three meals ensure you eat one protein food like egg whites, milk, curds, dals, pulses, soya, sprouts. 3. Take cereals in all three meals but restrict, since you are sitting most of the time. Cereals includes chapati, rice, bhakti, oats,4. Replace your cereals with salads. 5. In between if you are hungry take salds, fruits, thin buttermilk, milk with out sugar. 5. Avoid sugary foods, sweets, processed foods, fried foods. 6. If you feel like having outside food opt for hot soups, boiled or stir fried starters, south Indian snacks. Hope these tips will help you.