Weight loss help
Kindly help me with my weight issue, currently 86, I'm stuck in Diet problem, I don't know what to eat n what not to. I've been doing cardio exercises but still no use. I've not even lost a single point. Kindly help.

Hello....... one can reduce weight by dietary and lifestyle change . Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly Sleep for at least seven to eight hours....consult dietitian in nearest hospital.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+139
Chat with a dietician
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.