Weight issue
Hi, I had a c-section in feb 2020 and have gained lot of weight and I am a lactating mother. Could you please help me with feasible diet plans to be fit and healthy.

Hey, Things need to be discussed in detail in order to guide you properly. Kindly connect through practo online for Consulations and Customized diet plans.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision.
Pls consult directly through practo  app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
Hello Practo user We have a Post Pregnancy dietplan which include . Help to get ideal weight . Help to cure deficiency of vitamins and Minerals. . Help to increase milk production. . Help to provide you proper nutrition, so that your baby will get ideal weight and good. health And many more..... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose of joining gym . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for personalized post pregnancy and lactation diet plan for you.
Sure,we are here to help u. Plz connect me for the diet plan and counselling, for sure u will be fit and healthy soon.
Include plenty of water. Include high fiber diet.
Hello, I will help you out with suitable diet plans according to your needs and daily lifestyle. You just be rest assured with the diet and results.
You can book an appointment through practo for further assistance.