Weight issue
Hello I am 35 yrs old nd 5"4 inch tall. I have a weight of 79 kg. I have consulted a dietitian. Due to which I have already lost 12kg but now my weight have got stuck, I get my hormone test in which my prolactin level has slightly increased. So my dietitian was saying that I should go for homeopathic treatment. So pls suggest Me that is their any treatment for me in homeopathy. Waiting for ur reply Thanks Rinki
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Dear Rinki Nice to hear that you are consulting a dietician. Seems that you have reached a plateau stage in your weight loss regime which is very normal. Ask your dietician to put you on a meditarrian diet. Pamper yourself in Spa and get good beauty treatments as you most 12 kgs and body needs good pampering so that skin down not sag. Hope this information helps you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.