Weight increasing

Hii doc I m 19 years old my weight is 62 n height is 5.4 I wnt to reduce my weight cz I m fat n lots of my friends alwsy make fun of my fat I done lots of exercise n also stop eat eating junk food from last 1 month but its not working pllss help me.. I wnt to reduce atlst 10 kg

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight increasing

Dr. Jagadeesh Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Stop milk and it's products completely.

Get Evaluated for adrenal insufficiency problem.

Minimum 40 grams of 70% cocoa rich chocolate.

Visit www.facebook.com/cocochocotherapy from Cancer Herbalist to learn more.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
Fat deposition happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering:
Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources and nuts?
Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime — not just for several weeks or months?
Can you easily find these foods in your local grocery store?
Will you be able to eat your favorite foods, or better yet, all foods?
Does it fit your lifestyle and budget?
Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?Is regular physical activity part of the plan?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, keep looking. There are better diet plans out there for you...but takes time to loose weight not happens immediately immediately Consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..