Weight gain
I'm considered to be a moderately build person .But i do have belly fat,which i found was not decreasing with exercise or other dietary measures.I don't have any medical condition other than migraine and renal stone.I do not take any medications for it .All members of my family are lean.What shouid i do to rectify this wt 68 kg ht 159 cm

Hello dear, I understand your concern. Belly fat reduction is little difficult but you can do it. You need to have nutritious food in right quantity. Start having green tea 2/3 times daily and increase your exercise activities mostly cardio with endurance training. That helps you to lose fat mass from body.
Avoid Sugars, cold drinks, carbonated beverages, refined cereals and junk food. You can connect to any dietician near to your location or any one of us online to get a guidance customized for your body type. Till then you start to take care of yourself in this manner.