Weight gain

I'm 5'8" and weigh around 56 KGS. I need to gain weight. Earlier I had used sanyasi dawakhana weight gainer powder, it helps me with 6 to 8 KGS in one month or so, but in the process my mouth and stomach were mostly effective. And after leaving the powder my condition for a week was not better and then I lost around 1 to 3 kgs. Recently I came to know about namira weight gain powder from Rajasthan ayurved. Please help me to choose the weight gainer as I'm confused that which product is safe and better for overall weight gainer not only mouth and stomach. Thanks
views-icons 82 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight gain

dnt go for any product.acording to ur prakruti dr.ll decide whcih is best for ur prakruti,dosha. so consult nearest ayur dr.for better result. for more details facebook.com/shashwatayurvedam
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake.... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.