Weight gain
Hi I am 24 years old. My weight is 44 and height is 5'4. I want to put on weight fast. And I want to know does eating dry fruits for weight gain create problem during periods. Plz tell me about foods which can help me to put on weight fast

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can eat dry fruits. I do not think ut should create any problem. You should eat at regular intervals and upto 5 times a day. Eating high calorie diet will help you. But there is no way to put on weight "FAST". slowly it will happen. Consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.