Weight gain food diabetic
I am 54 yr old having 55 kg weight and height 5'4".I an type 2 diabetic and angioplasty 8 months back. Kindly advise me proper diet so that I can increase my weight.

Ms. Luana Mascarenhas
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp North Goa
Sir, bearing in mind your medical history, your diet has to be highly customized to your requirements. One or two pointers won't help. You have to be extremely disciplined in terms of Diet and lifestyle to manage your diabetes and regular blood check ups are also necessary to understand your heart health. Get in touch with us at Qua Nutrition in interest to get on a regime.