Weight gain
Can u use weight gain .mass gainer is put on weight .. I think I am so much lean... Just like A skeleton..

Do many medicines r available in market for weight gain but results r well known to us ,consult for further evaluation

Eating is not going to help until you don't feel hungry and eat food with love. Please check if you have hyperthyroidism. Get a fasting blood  TSH levels checked. If no metabolic issues are there then Of course you will gain weight with proper management.
Consult on this app or on whatsapp 700,0068594 for proper advice
Hi dear I understand your concern but to start with over counter shakes without a proper consultation won’t help much. It is very important to understand your lifestyle and dietary habits and many other medical aspects before stepping into the world of shakes. Plz consult
Pls dont use any artificial methods Take only healthy foods to gain weight