Weekness in my mind and body
I have no any concentration and no control on my physical body i.e. during the study time mind does not concentrat on that

You may need help to adopt proper study methodology first.  Plan your schedule,,study one subject at a time. Survey what you need to learn for example and knowledge, list out the chapters that you know well, know little and know nothing.  Study the last category when you have high energy and prepare notes/points while reading.  Recall using the notes to analyse how much you understood within 24 hours. Revise as often as possible that will stay in your memory. Keep away all distracting things while studying  (especially mobile),,be away from TV, music,place where people keep moving or talking. Identify a quite place for study and use that place always. Do not study more than 1 hour at a stretch, take a break for 7 minutes and then continue. Attempt as many model question papers that will help a lot. More than all set a goal statement of what you want to do next in life (studies, career etc) which will motivate you to go in one direction.
You may consult a Counsellor if you still need help for improving your concentration as there could be some other reasons.