Weaknesses in body
I had cold and fever last 4 days. I have taken medicine whatever doctor prescribed. But I'm feeling weakness in my body. Whenever I went out or do some work start feeling weakness. Tested all reports are normal.

Dr. Harisha N L

Your symptoms may be a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system. 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician for further help

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its common to have such problems after a illness. Its called convalescence.  It will take upto 3-5 days or you can take tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for 10 days. Drink pelnty of fluids and have a nutritious diet. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. G P Dureja
Pain Management Specialist 36 yrs exp Delhi
Could be viral fever which takes time to heal. Associated with malaise and fatigue which even persists after fever. Continue to follow doctors advice. Rest, paracetamol and lots of fluids is must. Review with a doctor if needed. Take care

How to remove weakness from body Sudden feeling of weakness