Weakness & Weight Loss
Hi Doctors, since Last 8 years, neither my height is growing nor my body gaining weight. I don't have any digestion problems and i eat a lot and on time as well. But it doesn't reflect to my body and due to this weakness, i feel very guilty in front of my friends & family. I want to gain my body weight and height using some doctor prescription. Please suggest me what should i do and whom I should consult? Thank you so much

Hello..., your height  depends on average  height  of your parents..  Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot  grow  further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn  to live with fact..  Don't  try medication for growth  they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you..  Do it in the early morning..  Have protenaceous food items...good luck.