Since a month I've been experiencing pain in my legs starting from my knees till the shin bone. I feel like the bones in my body have become weak. Slight pressure on any part and I develop pain which lasts a few mins. My Bmd report seems normal. I have vitamin b12 (62) and vitamin d (16) deficiency. Is my bone health related to these deficiencies ?
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
I can understand your concern.
All your symptoms are related to the deficiency itself.
Here are a few things you can do about your deficiency.
1. Have high calcium containing foods.
2. Get adequate amount of sun exposure everyday i.e., 20 minutes a day with 20 percent of the body surface area exposed and during 10-12.
3. Have a high protein diwt.
4. Have lots of greens and fruits.
5. Tab. Supracal pro once a day for 2 month.
6. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 3 months
7. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.
Consult a physician for further details.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
It is related
First you have to correct the deficiency
Please take Vitamin D 60000 IU every Sunday for 12 weeks
Tab B Complex every day for 12 weeks
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.