Weakness and muscle loss in hand
There is a muscle loss in left hand and unable to move fingers easily. Small finer condition is more sever.

Kindly consult a neurologist.
Hi
Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion and history and treatment plan. Here u can chat or do audio or video call
Hi, Your described symptoms suggest nerve involvement of left upper limb. However this is quite vague description of your problems. In such cases it is important to know the exact cause of involvement. Please connect to me directly through practo to understand the details of your condition, complete history, findings and further management. It is important to know, Since when is the problem? Any previous injury? Any pain or radiating pain? Any tingling numbness over the upper limb? Was there any episode of compression on the involved upper limb? These are few questions which are related to this condition and many such questions need to be answered privately during consultation
Consult directly with me, your orthopaedic doctor, through Practo for detail history, discussion and treatment plan. Here we can chat or can also do audio or video consultation for detailed management. Take appointment for thorough prescription and consultation
Looks like you r having carpal tunnel syndrome
U need surgery to release pressure