Weak of digestive system
My Digestive system is very week .I can't digest heavy food .So can you please suggest me medicine so my digestive system is working properly.

Can you please share which type of heavy food you can't digest and that is eaten at what time. Are vegetarian or non vegetarian. How is your daily routine and motion cycle. Do you have any other digestive disorder or problems related to health. Have you undergone your LFT done if not please do it and send me the reports.
Do reply all questions soon to get specific fietary guidelines as well as if required medicine I will or anyone else can guide you better.
Eat healthy high fibre high protein diet