Weak eye sight
Im 20 years old...i feel my eyesight getting low bcz im facing a problem to see whatever written on d board  when i sit in last bench or with distance of 4-5 meters away from the board....suggest me to improve my eyesight...,..           Thank you

Dr. Ryan DSouza
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Do you wear prescription eye glasses? It is possible that you may have developed a refractive error and you may need prescription eye glasses or contact lenses. Please see a qualified eye care practitioner to diagnose your problem. Eye exercises have no role to play in the management of a refractive error.