Weak eyesight
Myopia weak eye sight I want to increase my vision My eye sight is so weak And i uses spectacles since more than 5 years

Use eyedrop tropin containing 0.01% atropine once at night time for continuous 2  years..it helps ur refractive error to stabilise..then u cn go for lasik...
Hello.. There is no natural method to get rid of glasses Refractive surgery like lasik is an option once power is stabilised
For your age we have to wait till you get stable refraction for at least 1 year We use atropine 0.01% eye drops in case of rapidly progressing myopia to see if it can be halted a bit But for your age it can’t be prescribed Only option left is either Phakic iol or refractive surgery after stable refraction Meanwhile we need to examine peripheral retina every 6 month