Weak Digestion
How improve digestion naturally i have digestion problem please suggsetion me home remedy i am suffering Acidity Gastritis and belching and bloating .

For improving digestion,you should follow the healthy routine and avoid spices ,alcohol, sour products, citrus fruits, avoid go for the bed immediately after having the lunch and dinner . Don’t go for the walk immediately after having lunch and dinner. Wear loose fitting garments when you face acidity gastritis problems.
For further diet related queries contact us on Practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and 15-30 minute walk is advisable
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi. To improve your digestion it's necessary for me to know your routine and your habits to make your diet plan according to your convenience.
Contact me through Practo, for further consultation.
*Drink plenty of water *Add curd/buttermilk in your diet *Add seasonal fruits *Eat Green Leafy Vegetables. *Take less of fiberous food.
Avoid  tea coffee if u take Take fig n raisin empty stomach. Drink water  lot
Hello yes sure I can help you with this ... But before I suggest you anything I want to know your diet pattern daily lifestyle and your weight and height ... All this will help me design a helpful answer to your worry so please contact me with all the details
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Tell me your daily routine. As you wake up till u sleep every small thing in detail. Then we can find some solutions for your health issues then. Plz choose direct consultation with proper details
Hello, 1st eat home made food and do regular exercise for 30 min Strictly avoid junk food fried food Eat small frequent meals I need more information about you like eating habits etc. Take direct consultation.