Water secrets from breast
Whenever my breasts are little bit pressed a water like substance coming out from my both breast... Since I am having my periods normal and there is no chance of being pregnant... I just want to know is it dangerous or just normal

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi...since you are not pregnant it must be a milk like secretions seen when a hormone called prolactin is increased in your body. It has to be checked in your blood and accordingly medicines has to be tsken depending on the levels. you consult a gynaecologist. she will suggest you required test and if necessary scan. nothing to worry.