Breast pain
My friend is feeling pain in one of the breasts . accd. To her it was a bit squeezed by her sexual partner. There is a little crack like thing. And it is paining from two days if it gets touched. Is there any medication required ?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, if there is a cut on the breast need to be examined. You can apply nipcare ointment if its on nipple. Meet gynaecologist and get examined so that if any infection that can be detected and treated.
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question Don't worry about it Is it creak on nipple? Pain can reduce by hot water foamantation. I think it's muscular pain. If severe pain than consult Gynecologist
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Visit a physician if it's a cut. Use a heating pad if its a muscular pain.