Was suffering from UTI.
On 16th jan, i was suffering from frequent urination and had burning sensation while urinating. As advised i took Ofloxacin  ornidazole tablets(once in a day) and probiotic tablet and got a urine routine. I am feeling better now,should i continue medication or not? The report for the test is attached below. Kindly suggest.

Stop the medicine
Consult
Urine report is normal No infection U never needed the antibiotic
No no. Please consult. Read my article on the same on Practo. Lots of details required to be able to properly advise you on this. Please consult Dr. Akriti Saxena. You can find me on google too.
Please consult for proper discussion.