Warts treatment

Have warts on neck and under arms. need to know which specialist to contact. either a skin specialist or any other please suggest.
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Warts are treated by Dermatologist and multiple treatment options exist. Based on what you have mentioned, it appears they are skin tags and not warts. However consult a skin specialist and make a definite therapeutic plan. ​ **There are multiple treatment options for a wart. It depends on the facilities av​​ailable at the clinic. To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a​​ treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?