Warts (testes and scalp)
I have multiple warts on the testes and a single wart on the scalp. Are these removable? Will a Homeopath be the best person to guide me on the treatment or should I take medication from a allopathic dermo doc?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Considering the location of the warts, homeopathic medicine will be better then to remove the warts by excision. Other option is by application of an acid. But the final choice will be yours. Homeopathic medicine will help in curing the warts but will be painless and will take some time to go.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Delhi
Hello. Homoeopathy medicines would remove the warts but you should take the medication patiently as it takes time.

Single wart on scrotum