Warts on my palm and face
I have warts on my palms since last few years ... I initially got 1 removed surgically but it grew back .. now they are spreading on my face too.. I've tried homeopathic medicine too... nothing helped

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed as the treatment depends on it. There are many treatment options for a wart and it depends on the location, size and number of warts. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option taking into considerations the various factors and accounting for merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. A higher dose of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. It is a contagious skin condition and treatment should not be delayed as there is risk of spread to self and others.
Your specialist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.