Warts on my palm and face

I have warts on my palms since last few years ... I initially got 1 removed surgically but it grew back .. now they are spreading on my face too.. I've tried homeopathic medicine too... nothing helped

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts on my palm and face

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed as the treatment depends on it. There are many treatment options for a wart and it depends on the location, size and number of warts. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option taking into considerations the various factors and accounting for merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. A higher dose of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. It is a contagious skin condition and treatment should not be delayed as there is risk of spread to self and others.
Your specialist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.