Warts on Face

Hi doctor Its been almost more than 6 months my warts are not disappearing. Initially i thought that they are pimples and didnt go for any treatment and then after i went to a skin specialist and he told me that there in no treatment in Aloepathy , he asked be to go for homeopathy and its been more than 3 months m on homeo medicines but no improvement. My face was very clean since childhood. I am really worried because i dont want to see my face getting ruined. Someone has also told me that LASER treatment is good for it . Do you think it will be beneficial. Please suggest what to do and what not to do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts on Face

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute Delhi | Dermatologist
Warts are kind of viral infection which can persist for some time over a localized or even distant areas of the body. There are many ways of treating warts but the poblem is it can recur again but don't worry it will subside over time and do no harm to the body but yes it can spread to other areas of body due to scratching from contaminated finger nails or minor trauma.Treatment basically destroy the warty tissue like laser or radiofrequency both are safe you can go for any of that. We sometime gives immunoboosters injection in case of extensive warts which definitely helps in clearance and prevent its recurrence. If possible you can attach your pics also so that it would be easy to diagnose your disease and its extent Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute