Wart on my foot
I'm having corn callosity/wart in my foot I need remedies to cure I'm facing problem with these Please help me. I'm using corn caps to cure It's giving relief but it's taking too much time to cure I'm not getting my wart completely removed I'm uploading some pics of both my foot and corn caps plaster Which I'm using Suggest me What I should do to get rid of this Please
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nipun Jain
Dermatologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

HI. There are warts on your sole. Consult a Dermatologist and he can freeze them i.e CRYOTHERAPY or can remove them with RF cautery or CO2 LASER.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?