Wart on Hand and Back

I have 4 to 5 Warts which have grown in size and spread. They have spread to the back also. What is the best way to treat and how much Time will it take to disappear? I have attached Photo of the ones on my Hand.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Sir start taking homoeopathic medicine dulcamara 30 six pills thrice a day for 7 days and then contact me after 7 days my contact details are here on the profile and avoid any injury to the part and do not itch
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
It willtake 3 to 4 months to cure and depends on your body sensitivity too. You can get back if required. Value life homoeopathy
Dr. Dipesh Choubisa
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai
There are various treatment for warts either you can remove it surgically or chosse homeopathic treatment.because there is no Treatment for warts jn allopathy. Give me your mail ID I would mail you details of homeopathic treatment. Regards, Dr Dipesh Choubisa Life Care Homeopathy