Want to stop Dialysis
My father was admitted to hospital two months back saying "Serum Creatinine value as 10". As per doctor instruction, he undergone 'AV fistual' and he is undergoing dialysis for last 2 months. Now Serum Creatinine value reduced to 8.5, Serum Potassium to 4.4 and Haemoglobin to 8.7. My father is not happy with dialysis as it is a life long treatment. He feel very sick (tiredness, headache, sometimes vomit) after each session of dialysis. Also the dialysis treatment is costly. Please help/guide us with the remedy to stop/reduce the frequency of Dialysis. Thanks in Advance!

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir You can Do Renal Transplant Then Dialysis will not be needed