Continuously 4 dialysis

My grandmother is having 4 dialysis in 6 days continuously. Now my problem is this that doctor has suggested us one more dialysis again to bring creatinine level low. 2days have gone after last dialysis and creatinine after that was 4.9 and today it has increased to 6.8 because of this they are performing next dialysis.I want to ask that is the kidney fully damaged thats why they are doing continuous dialysis or due to this is there any hope of recovery.if recovery is possible so we are satisfied bt if they are only doing waste things so we take our patient back. Urine was also not coming past 5 days before admitting to hospital and till today after 4 dialysis its still a small amt . 4 months earlier also she was admitted to hospital due to same problem at that time 1st dialysis was done and was recovered properly . now same problem has cropped up .pls suggest us what to do now .if reqd we will send some reports to u . bt do reply to us

Doctor Answers (1) on Continuously 4 dialysis

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
See it totally depends on you.
The doctors are doing what they can to bring the creatinine down because elevated creatinine is very harmful.
But if you do not want to waste money on trying to recover her, you can ask the doctors to discharge her against the Doctor's advise. Just sigh on a consent and take her back. No need to even think. Of you have such doubts, i feel you should just take her back and let whatever happens, happen.
Do not even bring to hospital.
Unnecessarily doctors will have to waste their time.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.