Want to remove body hairs

Please tell me the cost of laser hair removal and is it temporary or permanent also is their any technique thorough which i can remove my back and chest hairs permanently and also its cost

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to remove body hairs

Thanks for the query. Laser hair removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions,may he 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of hair growth. Maintenance laser session like once every year may then be needed. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around 4000 for a single session on the face. If there is no medical reasons for increased hair, you can start the treatments. Usually it's safe and painless.. there are various types of laser hair removal machineries available and based on your hair type, the Dermatologist will recommend a suitable one. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala