Permanent hair removal ?
I want to remove my hair permanently from arms, chest & back. What will be the cost/ per seating ? I know the procedure & cost cost vary from clinic to clinic but I want to know a rough idea about the average cost of permanent hair removal from laser.

Hello Instead of laser or any chemical treatment u can use Homoeopathy. Thuja 10M once a month for three months. Oleum jac3X and Thuja 3X ,if taken alternate weekly It can removed permanently in three months. If excess hair, tream them. and apply Pratiloma cream (Dr. Nanal's production)
Dr. Srinivas C
Since the area is more cost might be higher. Work on a package deal with your dermatologist nearby. That way you save money.