Obesity is becoming common health issue in india. Sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy fried foods, oily foods, high calorie intake, al this makes you gain weight. hypothyroidism, pcod, cushing disease,hashimoto's thyroiditis are medical reasons for weight gain . Weight reduction- u can reduce weight upto 2kgs per month without compromising on health. Don't reduce more than this in one month as it will affect your health and even rebound gaining of weight is also possible.
- since you can't do jogging or aerobics because of your asthma , you can do normal walking for atleast 30mins everyday. - avoid fried, oily foods, packed foods.
- restrict calorie intake according to your work.have not more than 1900calories/day, include more proteins in ur diet avoid carbohydrates and fats, have more vegetables especially green leafy vegetables as they contain more fibre, don't have fruits rich in carbohydrates like banana,sapota as that will add extra calories, you can have citrus fruits like sweet lemon, orange.
-have regular frequent small meals( helps you by increasing your bmr)
- never ever starve as it reduces your basal metabolic rate and in turn leads you to gaining weight.
- have more water as it helps your metabolism.
- have foods which help reduce weight like lemon juice, ginger tea, coriander juice, green leafy vegetables, green tea.