WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT
HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD WE EXERCISE IN A DAY WHEN TRYING TO GAIN WEIGHT AND SHOULD WE EXERCISE BEFORE OR AFTER MEAL?

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
You shud exercise wich help u to gain muscle and it's not compulsory that u do multiple times Even if u do 1 time along with good diet u will have able to gain muscles Thank u For detailed diet chart u can book appointment on practo
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk  early morning and evening which increase your metabolism. don't skip  your breakfast which increase your appetite. take High calorie  and the rich protein in your diet. and good fat in your diet . avoid oily and fried food, fast food  . you need a complete diet plan under guidance of dietitian ,weekly basis your plan will be changed. contact me for customised diet plan through practo within   one month you will get good result  definitely. you can check my feedback and connect me for  customised diet plan
Hi given your BMI of approx 17 for your age, needs adequate dietary intake and rule out any mineral or vitamin deficiency. to boost up the metabolism and have benefit from it you should start with 30 to 45 min of mixed walking/cycling and strength training. RUNNING and strength training after meal approx 2-3 hour after heavy meal is ideal. Adequate carbohydrate and protein intake is necessary.
rule out any endocrine or menstrual iregularity
adequate diet and hydration with moderate exercise is the key for healthy weight
Gud evening 1 hr one time early morning time cardio mostly prefer to gain weight n along with tht diet should be healthy one.