Want to gain wait
How can gain Wait suggest me food and drii taking honey in the morning everyday with cold water is this helpful Or what are the benefits taking honey with hot milk

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi good to see your queries. U r just thinking dome particular foods .No I want to advice u make a complete calorie wise plan for whole day in response to energy required for u. If u want to gain weight then proper diet plan must Nt mere ly honey, milk,cold water. these r some small parts.u can send your mail ID to forward details. Thanks