Want improvment in weight

I am very thin. my weight is only 50 and i am 26 years old. Please suggest. I need a better resolution to improve my health.

Doctor Answers (3) on Want improvment in weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height.u need to gain muscle not fat.I can help with 4-5 KGS muscle gain in month
Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age. A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person.l Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition and your concern towards the health. But then gaining weight against all odds is bit oriented with struggle. Because painting weight is almost all equal to losing weight in likes of you. You need good.diet plan. It would have been help ful to us of.you would have mentioned your height too. But then.you can consult a dieticianfor your helpThank you