Want gain weight

I suffered from t b two years back after the treatment i was ok. And got married. Because of t b i lost many pounds. But after marriage i was ok and gained weight too. But after delivering my baby since 4 months i am loosing weight despite of eating everything protein rich foods calcium iron etc. I am taking everything but not gaining a single pound and feeling like i am losing instead of gaining. I want to know that my t b is back or this is something else. I will have a checkup but i want to gain weight. I look so thin and bad because of this my husband also doesnt stay happy with me because of my skinny body. I want to gain weight. Please help me and i eat nd drink everything.Nothing i left not tried. And my baby is now one year old i am facing this issue since 4 months. Thanks!
views-icons 81 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Faridabad

If you are feeding a baby this can be reason of weight loss. Give your baby more of supplement diet and you eat more of cabbage soup, pineapple with fibre(pineapple must be properly peeled), veg juice, especially eat brkfst on time at 8:30 am.
Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  kindly get a health checkup done so that if there is underline illness it can be address. As you said you are trying everything but nothing works a check up is must. After that you can contact any professional nutritionist for the expert advice.