Wanna discontinue the cream
I am using a melamite cream from past 2 3 yrs As my friend suggested this cream to get rid of pimples after using it i got rid with pimples But now when i try to not apply the cream my face gets red n it gives me a feeling of burning in the skin so i have to discontinue it anyhow . Need a easy and fast treatment to get rid of this cream plz help me with this

No...contains steroid.. very dangerous... alternate safe cream available...do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Melamet cream contains steroid. so it will surely aggravate the acne and also cause irritation to the skin. Stop the cream immediately as it will only worsen the acne. The skin redness is coz the skin has got sensitive with the cream application. Consult a Dermatologist as the medication will depend on the skjn type and also the grade of acne.
Send photograph of the cream. I think u spelled it little wrong